Sunday 17 April 2022

My experience as a game admin.

 

Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my awesome readers,

    In this post, I actually want to test my new mechanical keyboard 😅😅😅, but I would like to take this opportunity to share my experience being a tournament admin for Valorant. This tournament was happening on 2/3/2022-3/4/2022. The tournament called 'FSL tournament' I think. This is a tournament for female players. To be honest, even though this is not a big tournament, I'm glad that this kind of tournament is exist because it gives opportunity to female gamers like me to show their talents and skills. As we all know, here is not so many opportunity for female gamers to join pro league. Also, I am so glad that I am a part of this tournament even not as the player 😅.



    How do I know about this tournament? Its from my bf actually. He was working for them for some time and he said that they need more people. Of course I joined because I need money XD. At first, I quite scare that I will mess up very bad because I have no experience of handling any kind of events. but when the event started, its not hard as I thought. 

    I didn't being admin for the whole tournament actually. I just being the admin for the group stage. I was working for 2 days. My job quite easy. Just host, handle the game and make sure here is no cheating. I am really impress about their skills. They are really good. I wish I am good as them. It reminds me, when I was a young teenagers, I wanted to be a pro player like Faker, Rekkles and others. But, my skills are still too sucks hahahaha. Sometimes, I wish I could give 100% commitment on my games but I can't because I need to study.

    So far, from my experience, all the players are being nice and cooperative with me. One thing that I don't like about them is, they like to wearing when they were playing 😅. About my boss, I am really impress with her. Her works are really fast and didn't waste any time. I rarely see someone who works that fast. She also pay my salary as soon as possible. I really thought  that my salary gonna be delay a bit because she will pay by Singaporean dollar and the process will took sometimes to change into Malaysian ringgit but nope, I received my salary quite fast.  As a Malaysian, the salary that I received is quite a lot. More that when I was working at Pizza Hut and dental clinic. I am sure that I want to work with them again XD.

One of the matches that I was hosted.

    I guess, that is all for now. So far, I really like my new mechanical keyboard. I highly recommend  for everyone to get their own mechanical keyboard.  Especially if u like typing and playing games. Mechanical keyboard makes my games so much easier. Lastly, I am sorry that this post is very short not well written. I am not sure what should I add. I hope to see you guys again in my next post.



No comments :

Post a Comment