Saturday 16 July 2016

League of Legends : Nexus Siege


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

As you know, I play League of Legends (LoL) . For this post, I want to write about a new LoL's mode, Nexus Siege. This new mode is so crazy, I tell you. This mode has 2 rounds, 1 defensive, 1 offensive. Its randomly either you start with defensive or offensive. Firstly, Lets start with champion select.


Before you pick your champion, Team's captain from each team will ban 3 champions. The ban champion system is similar to the old method champion ban of ranked game. Then, after the ban, you will pick your champion just like playing normal game.
In this game, I get defensive round first. My team I need too defend our nexus as long as we can. But maximum 20 minutes. If you get offensive round first, you need to destroy nexus as fast as you can.


CAN YOU SEE THE MINI MAP? We can only see in red team's side. It is because, Blue team's side is unable to play. In this mode, we get a teleport trinket in early game. Every single one got it. See, I teleport.


In this mode, we cannot use the spells that we always use in normal or ranked games. But, it has its own weapons. You can choose 2 but its has price. You buy the weapons with crystal point I think.


The upper side, You only can buy when you are in offensive team. The lower side, you only can buy when you are in defensive side. For me, each weapon is amazing. So, better you choose the best for your victory.

So, After the round 1, your team's position will change with your enemy team for round 2. Like this: In round 1 , if you in offensive team, your team will be defensive for round 2. Get it? In round 2, If you are in offensive team, you need to destroy nexus faster than your enemy did. If you in defensive team, you need to defend your nexus longer than your enemy did.


So, in round 2, if you success to defend  longer or destroy the nexus faster then enemy. YOU WIN. This mode, its all about who destroy the nexus faster. Its a crazy mode you know! But I think, this mode is my second favorite mode. My favorite mode is Ascension.


See my match history, I played 3 games of this mode, and I only won 1. Ism't crazy? Or its me noob?For me, I will give 4 and half stars for 5 stars. I will give full stars if this mode is easy to understand faster. In my first game, I was so confused why the blue team's side was blank. 

That all for this post, I hope you enjoy reading it. I really appreciate your time. For the end of the post, I posted my picture during raya. Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone.


Follow my blog if you want to read more stories about me. see ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment