Saturday 26 February 2022

My CNY 2022

 

Assalamualaikum and big hi to all my readers,

      I am half Chinese and half Malay. So, I do celebrate Chinese New Year. I don't remember when the last time I celebrated CNY actually 😅. I was excited knowing that I will celebrate it this year because of the fact the I didn't meet my Chinese family for so long and angpows of course 😜

      1st March 2022 was the first day of Chinese New year of this year. So, my have family and I was visited my relatives. Mostly my father's siblings and his cousins I think. We celebrated from afternoon until late evening.




     In the second day, My family just visited 1 house.  The  house was the biggest house I have been and seen in my life. I wish I live here 😆. This is my second time being here actually. So the 'amaze feeling' is lesser than the first time I was here 😅 but it was the first time for my brother, my sister in law and my mother to be here, so they were really amazed about how big, spacious and nice the house is. I think its my father's cousin own the house. My father grew up together with him and they were really close if I not mistaken.





    When were about to go home, everyone in my family received a very huge angpow. The biggest angpow I have received in my life. We also received a box of Mandarin Oranges. After visited the house, my family and I have a lunch and then we went home. Meanwhile, my brother and sister in law celebrated their wedding anniversary after the lunch.

    Overall, this is one of the best CNY I ever celebrated. I hope to celebrate it again next again. I will end my blog post here. I hope to see you guys again in my next posts.
   
The cutest angpow I ever see and get.

No comments :

Post a Comment