Monday 31 January 2022

Welcome to 2022!

 

Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my readers,


    Welcome to 2022!!!!I feel like I become older now hahaha. Today is 31/1/22, so I hope its not too late to to wish u guys a happy new year!!! But new year is a new beginning.  2021 was a good year. Definitely a better year than 2020. 2020 was my worst year ever. I hope that 2022 will not become '2020 too'. Do you get the joke? 😆. But serious talk, I do really hope 2022 will not become like that.
   

    How is 2022 treats you guys so far? So far, my 2022 is doing fine, just make me a little bit busy and tired with my university stuffs.  I am currently studying Bachelor Business Administration (Honours) at Universiti Selangor in 4th semester. 5 more semester before I can finish my study.

    Here are things that I wanted to do in 2022;

  1. Read more books (I hope I can do lol).
  2. Try more games.
  3. Consistently streaming on Twitch.Tv.
  4. Write more in my blog.
  5. Meet my long-distant boyfriend. (if possible)
    For the first one, I just want to read more books so I can feel inspired lol. I have bought some e-books from internet. I need to keep inspired myself so I can do better in my life. Second one, I want to try more games because I love playing games actually. But I never really try new games because I didn't have friends to play with me. But now, I got more friends thanks to Twitch.tv. Third one, for your information, I have started stream last month. Thanks to LaraKrystal's gang and my boyfriend for encourage and supporting me to stream. I am still new to streaming. I really appreciate if you guys could give me some supports! Fourth one, I want to write because I feel like I need to increase my writing and English skills. For the last one, my boyfriend lives in Malacca and I live in Selangor. Our distance is about 2 hours away (If travel by car.). We met 7 years ago through an online game 'League of Legends' and we only meet once in real life when I visited Malacca few months ago (You can read about my short holiday in Malacca through this post). So I wish, I can meet him again.

    Since 2020, our lives have changed due to Covid-19 pandemic. I really hope it will gone as soon as possible. Seriously, I don't want 2020 history to happen again. So, I will do my best to prevent it. I hope you guys will have a good year. Let us all be happy.

That is all for now. Thank you so much for reading my post. I really appreciate you read my post. See you guys in next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment