Friday 26 November 2021

Short holiday in Malacca


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

In this post , like I stated in the title, I will write about my short trip in Malacca. In my life, as far as I remember, I went to Malacca twice (excluding this trip). First, when I was visiting my aunty when she was living in Malacca, and visiting my mom's old friend during raya. For you information, I was dreaming to visit Malacca since I was a kid but my father never bring me go there. So, when my mom told me that she want to visit Malacca with her friends, I was so excited!!!!

So, like I said before, I went to Malacca with my mom, her friends and one of her friend's son. So total is 5 people. We went from 13 November 2021 - 14 November 2021. Just a short trip sadly and I wish we have a longer trip. Ok, lets get to the story. 

13 November 2021: We started our journey from Klang, Selangor at 12pm. We reached Malacca around 2:30 pm, I think? but we took like 1 hour and 30 mins to find our hotel and check in the room. Let me do a quick review about the hotel that I stayed. I think the place, the room are nice and they got pool but the problem is, they need some maintenances and improve their service. Their service is not rude actually but it is not so friendly for people who are first time check in their hotel. Because we were so tired after check in our room, we took a rest and eat until late evening. In the same, I finally met someone that I met online almost 7 years ago lol. He is currently my boyfriend now XD.



In the late evening, we went to Joker Walk, but we didn't take so much time here because my mom's friend is not interested in that place. So, we went to Malacca River Cruise. I really suggest for people who went to Malacca to take a boat ride here. Its a really fun and relaxing experience. You also can see the beautiful of Malacca city from when you enjoying the boat ride.


Then we went to Menara Taming Sari. I would say that you need to go to this tower once in your lifetime at least because it is fun, unique experience and You can see the Malacca City in a nice view, but to be honest from me, it is not something I will do every time I come Malacca




After that, we eat at a restaurant, then me and my mom , we took a beca ride. I really suggest for people who come to Malacca to take a beca ride. Its really a fun experience but here a tip from me, 1 beca is only for 1 adult. Its actually quite small for 2 adults to sit together. As the day is really late already after we took a beca ride, we went to hotel and sleep.


14 November 2021: I woke up around 7:30am or 8 am I think. We shower, packed our stuffs and get ready for the day. Before we go to anywhere, we check out our hotel first. After that, we went to Pantai Klebang. We have our breakfast at a food stall near the Pantai Klebang and then we enjoy the beach. At the beach, I a bought a hat for my nephew for RM15. Its a very cute hat. I also bought a shirt for my nephew. Then, my mom and I was riding a horse.


After that, we went to a car workshop to fix my mom's friend's car because the tyre was punctured but 2 screws. damn. But, the owner, (I assume) is a very friendly, he recommend so many things to do in Malacca and places to visit. after the tyre was fixed, as suggested my boyfriend and the car workshop owner, we went to Klebang Original Coconut Shake to hunt coconut shake XD. After I tried, I understand why they recommend us to try XD. I too, will recommend people to try it XD.



Next, We finally going to the place that I wanted to go since I was a small kid, A FAMOSA. To be honest, I never expected the place is so big lol. I WAS HAPPY XD but my leg was exhausted from walking at A Famosa lol. Here, I bought a necklace as a souvenir for myself.



Lastly, we went to do some shopping, I bought a shirt for my father here. The, we have our lunch then around 4pm, we started our journey to go home.

Okay guys, that is all for this post now, I hope you guys enjoy my post.

No comments :

Post a Comment