Monday 22 November 2021

My working experience.


Assalamualaikum and big hi to all my readers,

In this post, I'm going to tell you my working experience. For your information, I worked as waiter at Pizza Hut Restaurant nearby to my house. Then, I'm working as Dental Assistant at Tiew Dental Clinic Setia Alam.

First, let me tell you how was my working experience with Pizza Hut. I was working with Pizza Hut Restaurant from 28/2/2019 until 1/9/2019. I worked here for 6 months. I think that is quite long period XD. It was a great moment actually. I can served hungry customers with foods XD. I actually like it. But, sometimes its really makes me exhausted. Especially when I need to do closing.


Let me tell you how the restaurant operate. The restaurant open everyday from 11 am until 11 pm. 12 hours. but the managers will unlock the restaurant at 8 am and start the their works. Opening will be start at 9 am. Then at 11 am we can accept customers orders. At 11 pm, after all the customers have been served, we start to closing until 12am. Normally, I work at 12-5/6 pm or 4/5pm until 10 pm. We call it middle shift because its the shift that is not doing opening or closing. The manager don't want me to do opening or closing because I'm very slow in doing that.  If me, If I start do closing from 11 am, I will finish my work at 1 am. That's pretty long.

The working environment is fine. My workmates are all good even though they quite wild for me. But they are still good people. They thought me how to work here. When I started working here, I was surprised with variety of people here. Normally, my friends are same age with me. but since I working here, my friends are variety. I never have this kind of social to be honest.






After that, I started working with my sister-in law at Tiew Dental Clinic Setia Alam. I worked here from 2/9/2019 until 25 oct 2020 I think? I worked here around 1 year then I pursue my study at Universiti Shah Alam. I learned so much when working at the dental clinic. I learned about teeth, being professional. Plus, the dentists here inspired me to pursue my study. What I do for the job are, assisting dentist doing their treatment, cleaning and sanitize the treatments equipment, receptionist and etc. My boss here is actually nice and a very professional. I highly recommend if u guys get a treatment from her. Her name is Dr Cheong Hui Sze. 

This job is very challenging and need to be fast. So sometimes, it can be very stressful for me especially when the clinic was lacking of staffs.







I feel grateful for the working experiences that I have. The stressful, things I learned from it making me a better person. Now, I am a student at Universiti Selangor. Hopefully I can graduate. Thank you guys for reading my post.

No comments :

Post a Comment