Tuesday 26 May 2020

eid mubarak CMCO 2020


Assalamualaikum and big hi to all my readers,

How are you guys doing? I hope everything is fine. This year, due to Covid-19 pandemic, we need to quarantine ourselves at home to avoid this pandemic become worse. So stay safe at home everyone.



In this post, I'm going to write about how I celebrate eid mubarak this year. This year, eid mubarak is different than usual because we can't balik kampung.

The night before Eid Mubarak, I was cleaning my room, my sister-in-law was cleaning the house, my brother installing decoration lamps and pelita and my mom was cooking eid-mubarak foods and put eid mubarak cookies inside jars. To be honest, when the lamps turn on, I feel like my house is alive. lol

During the day, I woke up, shower and get ready for eid mubarak. My sister-in-law was video calling with her family. I wanted to video call my bff (shoutout to aida) but her line sucks XD. I just video call my colleague. Then after that, we took some photos for our memory.


In that afternoon, we going to my sister-in-law's relatives. Because they live in Selangor only, so we are able to visit them. 2 houses only but at least it gives me the eid-mubarak feel XD.

At 4 pm like that, we reach home. We don't go so much house due to the covid-19 pandemic. So, that is how we celebrate eid-mubarak this year. Just a small and simple celebration but it gives us a unique memory that we cannot forget. 


So that's all for this post. Just a short and simple writing. I hope u all like it. If u want to read more of my posts, just follow my blog. Thank you for reading. Stay safe and happy quarantine.



No comments :

Post a Comment