Monday 12 December 2016

School memories.


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

In this post, I actually didn't know what to write about. But I think, I should write about my life as a student in this year. I still remember, in the first day school of this year, I didn't went to my classroom because I was busy doing my job. Not only for one day I was busy, but for the very first week. Like serious? I know right.

By the way, meet my class teacher, Puan Jamilah.


In February, I was joined a champ. Even we called it 'champ', we didn't slept in a tent, hahaha! The champ was 2 days 1 night XD.


Well, I was Islamic-Art stream students, Yeah, I learned so much about Islam and more deeply. I remember last year, I was so sad, because I really want to be a Science stream student. But, my PT3 result was not good enough to be a Science stream student. Then, I requested to be a Account stream student, but failed. I actually really glad that my request is failed.

Then, I studied as a normally students even I was busy with my co-curricular. (Hai meh?). The real stress began when last September was coming. Because SPM will begin in 2 months from that time. So, teachers made so many extra-classes for us students. I know it sounds crazy.




In October, 99%  form 5 students joined SPM Champ. I think only 3 people didn't join. We studied like almost 24 hours LOL. Luckily, we still got time to sleep.





But, my new challenge started after a few weeks from champs. I have a feeling with a stranger boy. (Hey, budak sekolah agama pun ada perasaan tau!). I was like, seriously? why must now? You know what? I dreamed of him in my sleep like 4 times. Crazy right?

Then in November, SPM began. From 7-30 November (For me).


Then the 30 November's night, we, Form 5 Students, joined a farewell party. It makes me sad actually when I remember it. Plus, the night is the last time I met my stranger crush.



Well, that was the stories of my last year school life. And this is the last picture at I took at the farewell party.


For the end of this post, I would like you all to meet my classmates, 5 Darussalam.

Not in the picture ; Aqilah..

Thanks for reading. Follow my blog if you want to read more stories about me.

No comments :

Post a Comment