Saturday 30 July 2016

Time running faster!


Assalamualaikum and big hi too all my lovely readers,

Honestly, I just stalked my cousin-in-law (I don't what the phrase is XD) on her Instagram. I saw a few old photos of my nephew when he was baby. Now he is almost 3 years old. I feel like, why suddenly he become 3 years old? I thought he was born on last year. Then, I remember that, I also stalked my cousin on her Facebook (not the same person). She just give birth to her newborn baby girl a few days. She already has 3 KIDS! Adam and Imran ( They are her kids a.k.a my nephews) are big boys now. Adam is 7 years old and Imran is almost 6 years old. Why they growing up so fast?

Qalish 2015.


Adam 2016.


Imran 2016.

2016

Then, I also realize my mom. My mom is 50 now. How can she already in that age? I feel like my mom is 46 like that. I really can't believe that my mom is 50 now. My daddy, He is 55 years old. What? No way! Why the time is running faster?  I can't accept this! My brother, He will practical in this December I think. He is 20 years old. It too hard for me to believe that my brother was already ended his high school life long time time ago. About me? I can't believe that I almost ended my high school this December. Plus, I will leave my school without saying goodbye maybe. ( I think ).



Old picture

Old picture.

For this year, we are already in JULY. In few days, we will in AUGUST.  Why so fast? Why can't we stop the time for few moments? Also in this year, so many people died.  I already lose my grandpa few years ago, why I still  need to look another dead? Talking about death, a few days before my grandpa death, I almost be a victim of a car accident. Luckily, I just stepped beside of it. Nearly beside. Thanks god, I still alive.

But, It is true that human only appreciate someone when lose him/her. Did the speed of the time running is just our feeling? Or it is the reality?

Follow my blog if you wanna read more stories about me :D .

No comments :

Post a Comment