Monday 26 December 2016

Hang Out


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

In this post, you can say that I am writing a diary. It is about yesterday. I was hangout with my old friends. We haven't met like 5 years. But we met yesterday, yeah! We hang out at Setia City Mall. I feel grateful that we still can meet.

Firstly, They came to my house except for Afiza. 8.55 a.m. ,  My father as the driver, and we picked up Afiza from her home. After that, My father bought some food for my mom and brother's breakfast. Then, We start our journey to Setia City Mall. Boring!

From left: Aida, Luluil, Afiza, me

 
They really like my phone!
The first thing we do, when we reached the mall, we survey the price between playing bowling and movie tickets. We decided that, the price of movie tickets are more reasonable. We watched Assasin's Creed.




Google Image.
The movie is good. Not bad, But I can't say it is too boring or too amazing. Seriously, My expectation is high about this movie. But, It is not reached. By the way, when we were waiting for the movie begin, I bought a new sweater.


After that, We prayed at the the pray room. Then, we have our lunch. at Ko Hyang Restaurant.

Jajangmyun. My food

My friends's food
My food, Jajangmyun, It is good, but the taste was not as my expectation.(LOL, I have high expectation for everything.)

Then, we walked around the mall.


After that, we separated in 2 groups. Luluil wanted to buy some clothes. Afiza helped her. Aida and I walked around the mall again the walked around the field. Then, we gathered at the field. We have a great time at this place.







Then, at the end, We wait for my brother picked up us at a rest place in the mall. My brother picked up us at this place. Well, looks like we are the end of this post.

Follow me if you wanna read more stories from me.

No comments :

Post a Comment