Thursday 29 December 2016

Goodbye 2016.


Assaamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

2016 is about to end. Well, 2016 was a so-so year for me honestly. I hope that 2017 will be a better year for me. Actually, I was so excited for 2017 because I will be 18! I am looking forward for my 2017 journey. Lets talk about 2016.

Lets recap what I have done this year. Firstly, of course I went to the school. But this year, maybe the last year I go to school. Next  year, If I didn't take STPM, I will never go to school again. I will go to University. What a fate. Time is moving so much faster now. Suddenly I will be 18 in next year.

2011
I don't if I am hoping to meet my schoolmates again or not. But, maybe I just let the fate do the work.
Well, the biggest thing I have done this year is SPM. SPM is the ticket for my success. I hope my SPM result will be the best I can get.

SPM students.

I think, Thats the only thing I do this year XD. I only went to the school. I joined a few school trips, but I don't think you all want to read about it.

I am pretty sure you all have a great journey for this year.  But, it must be something that you all regret for this year, right? Well, don't feel regret about it. It was a lesson for you all. No need to feel regret about mistakes that we had done. It is only a lesson. Just, don't do it again. Mistakes make you be more mature. But, I think, I know what is the 'biggest mistake' for the world this year. You know about it, right? Especially for the Americans. Yup, you get it.

Soul Al Ghamidi

Am I regretting about something? I don't know. By the way, 2016 is a big year. Well, a new chapter is about to begin. I didn't make any plan for 2017. So, Lets make a plan for 2017. 2017's journey is gonna be awesome.

Well, Lets say goodbye for and this and of course, for 2016 too. Thank you 2016 for the big year. Bye all, see you in next post.


Follow me if you wanna read more stories from me!

No comments :

Post a Comment