Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 wishlist


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

Its 2017 everyone! Happy New Year!

Well, I just wanna tell you my wishlist for this year. They are not so big. I will try to achieve them. I hope my the process will be easier. Lets go.

1. Platinum Division in League Of Legends.

Google Image

I always talked about League of Legends in previous posts before. I do really love League of Legends. I wanna climbing my ranked until I can get into Platinum Division. My last season's division is Silver.


2.  A gaming laptop.

Google Image

I wanna do life-stream on my Twitch.tv  and upload my gameplay on Youtube. But I need a better laptop. I can't buy a desktop because my 'future' room is pretty small. My pal friend told me that I should buy a gaming desktop. I think, I need to buy it later.

3. My Bedroom.

Google Image

Actually, I shared the same bedroom with my parent. Now, I am about 18, I need my own bedroom. I am a big girl, you know? I just need my own bedroom. Luckily, my told me that my bedroom is 'on the way'.

4. A camera.

Google Image

I want a camera because of this blog honestly. I want to post a better quality picture. Before this, I always take my picture using my phone's camera. The quality is not so good. I still don't know which type of camera I want to buy.

5. Visiting a Lavender Farm.

Google Image

I don't know if this place is exist in in Malaysia. Honestly, I don't where is the Lavender Farm. But I hope I will visit a Lavender Farm in this year. I really love Lavender until I call myself, Lavender.

I don't if my wish will come true. But I hope it will. Pray for me for the best. I will try harder to make my wish come true. If  I not get it in this year, I will try it again in next year. How about your wishlist of 2017? It makes you be a motivated person.

That all for this post. I hope you enjoyed read my post. Bye!

November 2016.

Follow my blog if you wanna read more stories from me!

No comments :

Post a Comment