Friday 22 July 2016

Spicy Korean Ramen Challenge.


Assalamualaikum and a big to all my lovely readers,

In Malaysia, this challenge is trend. So, I wonder, why everyone wanna do it? It is So spicy? I bought this ramen since ramadhan. But, I can't eat it during ramadhan. So, I ate it just now. I also recorded it.
So the result? I challenge you to eat this.

Google Image

IT IS DAMN SPICY! ok. Let me tell you how the physical is. The noodle is larger than any other brand in Malaysia. Plus, The amount, is more than other brand too. I love it actually. It is also make my stomach full. But, I will not eat for the second time. Its damn spicy.


Can you see the noodle? sorry for the bad photo. I ate this noodle about 20 mins you know. Its damn spicy and damn so much. But I really enjoy my time when I was eating this, (Oh, really?)

Because this noodle is so spicy, My face become red, My tears fell, and my nose running. Can you imagine it how spicy this noodle is? By the way, then noodle will be less spicy when it is almost finish. I mean, the spicy taste is less then when we eat it at beginning.

Don't forget to watched my video on Youtube.  I suggest you to not full-screen the video. Also, don't forget to subscribe my channel and like the video. Hope you will enjoy my video.


Follow my blog if you wanna read more stories about me. See ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment