Monday 27 June 2016

Shopping Time!


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

During my Nuzul Quran school holiday last Wednesday, my mom asked me to go for shopping!!I was so excited but a little bit worry about about my homework. But I don't care for them XD . So, I went to Aeon Jusco Bukit Tinggi. A quite famous shopping mall located in Selangor.

I went here with my mom and my neighbour. We reached here at 1:30 like that maybe. Firstly, We went this shop. Because it was located near with the entrance door.

In this shop, my mom bought for me this trouser,


Actually, this trouser is quite long, but my mom cut it little because I have a pair of short legs. I am 142 CM or 4'6 feet tall okay? I don't remember the price. But I can tell you, My mom bought it for a cheaper price then normal price.

The next we went is, Trio by Jerasia  shop.  In this shop, I was so surprise with the price. majority of clothes here are RM 29!!!!!! the normal is about RM 100 above you know? My mom bought me to 2 clothes. Each of them is RM 29.



After that, We was walking about almost every single shop to search for good clothes.

Then I went to Watson to buy my facial scrub. I like facial scrub because it helps me to remove my death cell skins, I choose my facial scrub from Freeman brand.


I used it already. I can feel the softer skin after washed my face with it. I also feel like my face is so much lighter. I feel it in the first apply you know? It is pretty amazing.

Before we leave, We was visiting again the first shop that I get my trouser for the very last time because I met a very awesome shoe in that shop.



4 pm like that, we went to our home after a tire shopping. Even we bought so many items, but it still not complete yet. UNFORTUNATELY,  we didn't find a beautiful hijab for our Eidulfitri TT  .

That all for this post. For the end of the post I show my picture. This picture was taken when I was in the car , on the way to back to my home.


Follow my blog if you wanna read more stories about me :D , see ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment