Saturday 2 July 2016

STUDY!


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

Next week, the Raya Aidilfitri will begin. I got 9 days school holidays for it. That means I got  a lot of homework. Actually, I want express my feeling about the biggest exam that I will take in this November, SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) . I got 2 As in this mid-year test . Basic Economy and English. But Luckily, I passed in my Arabic language test. I got D for it. You see my result.


So many Cs and Ds right? I need to study harder to improve my result. When I was in primary school. I always got so many As. I get 4 As in my UPSR exam. Well, I set my mind. It is easy to get As. I said to myself, If study from now, I get many As easily. SPM is around the corner  so, Lets study from now. I will take my next test in this August . TRIAL SPM. Seriously, I need to work hard for this.

I have no tuition class because my parent have no money to paid for it. So its all about me now. Study or not study. Well, I want to be a businesswoman Actually, I want to open a game company like Riot.
Yes, I do love play games.




Well, here is no shortcut to success. I don' want to let my dream become dream. So. I'm trying so many ways to focus in my class. Well, every student have 'sleep problem'.

Well, I may got emotion bully from my boy friends just because I'm little weird you know. But I don;t where is my weird side. LOL . May the success be with me. 

Thats all for now, for the ending of this post, I will show my picture with my friends in this early year.


Follow my blog if you want to read more stories about me. :D 
see ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment