Monday 20 June 2016

Room Makeover


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to you all,

So, How with your Monday readers? For this post, I would like to write about what I have done to my room. Actually, Its not 'my room' but this is my parent's bedroom. But, they just sleep here at night only. When the sun is rising, here is the place where I do my activities. The story begin when my brother asked me to move my laptop away from his room. Before this, I use my brother's bedroom to play my computer game. But now all change. Okay, Lets begin my room makeover.

Firstly, I want to say about my to-do list. My mom bought mini whiteboard for me after I asked for it. She bought it at last week. The mini whiteboard is not a complete set. No whiteboard eraser and no whiteboard marker. So, She needs to buy them with different price.



Next, After that, I realize that I HAVE NO TABLE FOR STUDY because my old study's table is use to put my laptop. Yeah, My laptop is on this table right now when I was writing this post. So, I decided to ask my mom to bought for me a mini table that its leg can be fold.


My mom is so kind with me. She gives everything I want. Thank you mommy. I love you.  This table's price, I can say Its little bit expensive but my mom said that this model have a better quality then other cheaper table. RM 52.94 like that.

For the last makeover, Its a DIY. I make it myself. I make something like decoration stickers. I don't know if we can call  them stickers honestly.


I'm not so good in art. But, I was enjoying my time when doing this stuff. I choose Queen because it is my gamer name. Every gamer has his/her gamer name. :P  . The most importing is, this stuff is FREE. Yes! I put them on a closet beside the new table I was put. So, I will be more enjoy when I am study.

So totally, I don't know how much it was cost to my mom. So, Lets count it..


The whiteboard(RM 12.70) +  3 Markers (RM 10.90) + Whiteboard Eraser (RM 2.12) + Table (RM 52.94)  = RM 78.66. OMG!!!! So much money my mom spend for me. TT

That all for now. I hope you all enjoy with this post. I don't want to snap a picture of the room because it is so messy XD . For the end of this post, I show you my picture with my mom in a train.


Follow me if you want to read more stories about me. See ya! 

No comments :

Post a Comment