Monday 6 June 2016

My Hair Dream


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,

Today, in this morning that still dark, after sahur, I write this post. Well, I want to talk about my hair dream. I have damaged hair problem. I am using a new hair product, but the product has sulfate. Hate it. But, the product its so good. It makes my hair more healthier. The product is free from 4 dangerous chemical including Parabens but not including sulfate.

Okay, lets back to the topic, Actually I really want to have a silky smooth hair. But, I decided to use DIY way. So, I searched the method on Youtube. Most of the videos are used banana,honey,coconut oil,almost oil, and others kitchen items.


Actually, I have tied a method. I used honey only. Honey is good to smoother your hair. I tried it at last Friday like that. The effect was so amazing. My hair is super smoother than before this. I really like it. You all shoud try too. But add other items too like Aloe Vera gel and coconut oil.


Well, I did't tried other method yet. But, I planned to use this method. Aloe Vera + Honey + Coconut Oil + Olive oil. Well, during my research on Youtube , I learned so much about hair.. If your hair is curly, I suggest you to watch CurlyPenny channel on Youtube. She has so many tips for curly hair..


This journey might be hard, but I hope that this dream will come true. Hope I get shiny silky smooth hair one day.  By the way, If want to join me , I would be glad.

That all for this post. I hope you all like it. Follow me if you want to read more stories about me. For the ending of this post, I want to show you my bunny-face snapchat.


Hope you like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment