Tuesday 3 May 2016

First-day exam


Assalamualaikum and a big hi to all my lovely readers,


         Today is my first day of my mid-year test. The paper for today is Bahasa Melayu paper 1 and 2. How it was going? I can say that I can answer the question better than last year. OMG I still got hope to get A! or maybe not :P. 

         Ok, for the paper 1, It is about how to increase the tourists to Malaysia if I not wrong. 200-250 words limit. my first thought after a long time not having a SPM format test, I was blank for a little bit. It is same with 'rumusan'? . Then, I say to myself, it is same with my writing style when I am writing other 'karangan'. Then, when I was writing, I suddenly realize something , I predict that my total words. Paragraph 1-3=98 . I need 3 more paragraphs to complete. so, 98+98=196. NOT EVEN reach 200!!!! .Because I am lucky girl, I realize it when I was writing my forth paragraph. So I can cover it. So I got 200++ words at the end. For section B, I just  write my answer using my teacher formula. Want to know something? I was a little longer than other. When the time was up, I still not complete yet. Luckily, My teacher is kind.

         For Paper 2, I was so shocked about the 'rumusan' question. It is about the functions of blog for teenagers. AMAZING! because I am a blogger.  It was interesting for me. I hope that I can get full marks for this section because for UP1 2016, 'Rumusan' was asked, but I got full marks for it. For the end of the paper,  I was still not complete in time. Well, I am still lucky, my teacher is kind.

       I hope i get A for Bahasa Malaysia.

For tomorrow papers, they are English 1 and 2. well, pray for me guys. Wish for best for me! Hasta la vista! 

                             



No comments :

Post a Comment